Since 1964, Saskatoon Summer Players (SSP) has staged high quality full-scale Broadway musicals for the enjoyment of theatre-goers, while providing unique on- and off- stage opportunities for local artists. Our success has been made possible thanks to the contributions of countless volunteers and the continued support from the audience. Increasing costs and the demand for professional quality productions and services continue to increase our financial requirements. We need your support.
Follower: $21 - $49
Admirer: $50 - $99
Enthusiast: $100 - $199
Supporter: $200 - $399
Aficionado: $400 - $799
Fan: $800 - $1599
To make a donation to Saskatoon Summer Players, you can print this form, fill it and mail it along with a cheque payable to Saskatoon Summer Players, 914 20th Street West, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0Y4.
You can also make your donation by credit card through CanadaHelps.
- CanadaHelps is a registered charity (charitable number 896568417RR0001) with a mission to engage Canadians in the charitable sector, providing accessible and affordable online technology to both donors and charities to promote – and ultimately increase – charitable giving in Canada.
- CanadaHelps assesses a 3.9% fee from each donation made through CanadaHelps.org. This 3.9% includes the costs of processing the transaction itself including credit card fees, banking fees, reconciliation, disbursement and receipting costs. This is a modest fee for the services that CanadaHelps provides.
- CanadaHelps recognizes that privacy and security are important issues for both donors and charities and is committed to ensuring a safe online experience. You can review the measures that CanadaHelps takes to protect your security and privacy online here.
- Because CanadaHelps processes the donations before sending the funds to our organization, your credit card will be charged by CanadaHelps.
- By donating online through CanadaHelps, you are helping our organization reduce the administrative costs of manually processing and receipting donations.
A tax-deductible receipt will be issued for donation of $21 and above.
Donors will be acknowledged in the show programs for productions held between September and August of the current year.
Every donor who contributes as 'Aficionado', 'Fan' or 'Devotee' will receive 2 complimentary tickets to attend the Gala performance of our Main Stage Summer show.
SSP Registered charity number is: #119141372 RR0001